Important notice: All Credly Certification exam badges that have been unclaimed for 30 or more days will expire on August 28, 2024. To keep your badges active, log in to your Credly account and claim your badge before the deadline. (Don’t worry, this does not affect your Community badges!)

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #235: Spell It Out For Me - Part 2

DanielG
12 - Quasar

Solved

Hub119
10 - Fireball
10 - Fireball

Solution attached.

olga_strubbe
11 - Bolide

This was a tricky one, thanks for the challenge!  I leveraged the solution from @RolandSchubert.  Thank you, Roland, for showing the way to use a minimum number of steps to solve the challenge.   I only tweaked the units formulas slightly to take out 'ToString' references as the fields were already string type. (just in a couple of formulas).  

2023-12-08_13-15-57.png

Rob-Silk
8 - Asteroid

Solution attached below - really satisfying challenge to complete; probably not the most efficient solution here but managed to make it dynamic for values up to hundreds-of-billions

Spoiler
challenge_235_RS_screencap.PNG
snbandi
8 - Asteroid

Nice text processing challenge. 

asultanov
8 - Asteroid

Fun!

Spoiler
Screenshot 2024-02-12 134226.png
aiahwieder
8 - Asteroid

This was as dynamic as I could figure to make it . . . still pretty manual! What if there are billions?!?!

Dibas98
8 - Asteroid

Spoiler

My solution

Shahbaz_analyst
8 - Asteroid

Ok this one took me longer then i care to admit. definitely over engineered my flow and I'm sure there's a simpler solution but hey it works!

Spoiler
Screenshot 2024-05-10 150136.png
Bobbyt23
11 - Bolide

That was an absolute doozy of a challenge. Phwoar!