Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #191: BINGO!

egalicha
7 - Meteor

my solution

Computernerd
8 - Asteroid

I got through Intermediate no problem.  I was able to do headers and footers. To get the Complete Card I had to peek. 

akuma38
7 - Meteor

Got to intermediate - but fell short of getting it to the grid layout unfortunately.

gawa
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

done

AnnaELawrence
Alteryx
Alteryx

Made it through intermediate, couldn't get advanced

Spoiler

2023-09-27_14-11-03.png

mithily
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
easier one
Computernerd
8 - Asteroid

I got most of it, but needed to look for the final format.

asultanov
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Screenshot 2024-02-07 113158.pngScreenshot 2024-02-07 113206.png
pppittpeter
5 - Atom

What a fun challenge. Reminds me of the time my friends and I got together for game night and decided to create our own bingo cards. We used all sorts of funny things we knew would happen during the evening – like someone spilling their drink or making a cheesy joke. It was a blast.

rafiketorro
5 - Atom

@pppittpeter wrote:

What a fun challenge. Reminds me of the time my friends and I got together for game night and decided to create our own bingo cards. We used all sorts of funny things we knew would happen during the evening – like someone spilling their drink or making a cheesy joke. It was a blast.

Speaking of games, I recently stumbled upon these cool game apps that offer some real entertainment. Maybe I'll incorporate them into our next game night for even more fun.