Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #164: Retail Therapy

BA02
7 - Meteor

164.PNG

 Done! This was a quick one 😄

Priyanka_Ms
8 - Asteroid

Solution

Vidya_Killivalavan
7 - Meteor

solution

pdave87
11 - Bolide

Hi @ChristineB and all practitioners, 

My results are not exact. The Avg_rating derived from summarize tool shows rounding on some numbers and decimal figures on others. Unable to figure out how to match the Avg_rating with solution provided. Hence the top 5 are different on some classes compared to the solution.

If possible let me know the reason for variance otherwise the results are slightly different 🙂

Regards,

Pratik

SimonEvans
8 - Asteroid

Weekly CHallenge 164.PNG

pdave87
11 - Bolide

@SimonEvans Super thanks!!

Filter condition did the trick 🙂 I had taken > 10 instead of >= 10. Maybe I missed to recheck this step in solution yesterday. 

One of the scariest piece of word 'data' and 'data + analysis'. Every step should be understood thoroughly i.e. why >= 10 and not >10. It makes world of difference in the output and analysis.

And in the assessments, how quickly we understand the requirement correctly to derive the expected output. I flunked 1st attempt, fingers crossed for 2nd.

Many thanks for help.

Pratik

pdave87
11 - Bolide

Posting corrected version of my workflow. @SimonEvans thanks for helping.

@ChristineB thanks for the practice exercise. Every challenge has a take away for me. Super thanks to all the experts for spending time and providing these challenges for hands-on practice.

Regards,

Pratik

mchr
8 - Asteroid

binay2448
11 - Bolide

My Solution attached...

Vidya_Killivalavan
7 - Meteor

solution