Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #114: Think Like a CSE...Remove the extra delimiter from the JSON output

chandler-gjino
Alteryx
Alteryx

attaching my solution

ed_hayter
12 - Quasar
Spoiler
ed_hayter_0-1686664402893.png

Interesting to note that the output tool when writing to JSON was causing the slashes when it followed a JSON build tool. The post on the community for the problem helps solve the puzzle. i opted to just let the output build the JSON but I could have reconfigured the output to output a CSV with no delimiter "\0" and unticked first row as header.

geoff_zath
Alteryx
Alteryx
Spoiler

geoff_zath_0-1686685527166.png

tristank
11 - Bolide

Had no idea and had to look online. It was nice to see that other users also relied on Google to find their answers. I doubt I will ever run into this problem but now I know!

Spoiler
Screenshot 2023-07-27 181405.png

mithily
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
gawa
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

This is something which annoys us in actual business when data come across a different system

williamnolan03
8 - Asteroid

Done! What a fun one.

olga_strubbe
11 - Bolide

Thanks for the challenge. This was my first time using 'JSON Build' tool, pretty neat! :)

2023-10-06_09-47-50.png

danielprince
7 - Meteor

This is a nice challenge to have in mind, a simple mistake that could that a whole day to find

Hammad_Rashid
11 - Bolide

DataAnalyst23_0-1701323087081.jpeg