Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #11: Identify Logical Groups

Assaf_m
Bólido

Good exercise,

Solution attached.

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

sagarb
Asteroide

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

BSilverblatt
Asteroide

Thanks for the challenge! This is my solution.

RRS
Meteoro

My Solution

jenniferk
Meteoro

I tried to use RegEx to find words but could only get it to match the first found expression, so I reverted to splitting the text by the space delimiter and filtering out all non-matches to the bucket. I have a slightly different approach to the posted (new) solution but the gist is the same.

Spoiler
soln11.PNG

Parul_Kapoor
Asteroide

Solution attached

Tomas_Kozlik
Meteoroide

cant open the workflow 😕 I was really hyped about that one. Can anyone of you please help me to open it? Thanks

Dazzerman
Bólido

Here's my solution.

Spoiler
I added a Sort Tool at the end of the Workflow because the challenge referred to "highest number of complaints".  In the case of the example data, the Sort wasn't necessary because the data already came out in the right order, but this would not necessarily be the case once the full dataset is applied.

Challenge11.jpg
RoDO
Asteroide

My solution

Spoiler
challenge_11_RODO_Solution.png
ZenonH
Asteroide

The only limiting factor in my solution is the number of words in the complaint column. My text to columns tool isn't dynamic and won't handle larger complaints. 

Spoiler
ZHSOL.png