Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #11: Identify Logical Groups

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I don't know why this gave me so much trouble, it turned out to be fairly straightforward. I blame age.

Spoiler

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

Bulien

bkclaw113
9 - Comet

I appended the search terms to field6 to force a product join and then could simply use a formula with contains to find the search words.

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

DiegoParker
10 - Fireball

Sure this is not how it was meant to be but reached the solution nonetheless.

Awesomeville
7 - Meteor

Non-dynamic solution. But it still works.

pfredin
7 - Meteor

Here is my solution.

mgcarrenard
7 - Meteor

My solution

cgoodman3
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Batch macro approach for me. Took a little bit longer because for some reason a batch macro only shows one result unless you add a browse tool on the end, so spent longer trying to debug that!

Spoiler

Chris
Check out my collaboration with fellow ACE Joshua Burkhow at AlterTricks.com
bdjw
6 - Meteoroid

My Attempt

RobertoEstrada
8 - Asteroid

For this one I did a cross tab for the lookup table and created a new table based on that. Then I did a join of this new table with the data and then just make a formula to get matches.

jagdeep_singh85
8 - Asteroid

PFA my solution