Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #11: Identify Logical Groups

archietao
8 - Asteroid

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

archietao
8 - Asteroid

Hi all,

Can anyone help me with the batch macro solution? I'm still new and was trying to replicate the Batch Macro Solution hoping i can learn how to use that Macro. However, my workflow doesn't work for some reason. it would be much appreciated if anyone can point out what's wrong with my workflow/macro.  

Thanks,

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

Verakso
11 - Bolide

At first the challenges can look really simple, until you take a path and it won't work.

So did I with this, I struggled to use the Find Replace Tool, since I thought it would be obvious to use here.

Well it wasn't at least not to me, so I ended up doing something similar to others, but it bothers me a bit, that I seem to solve most of the puzzles using the Formula Tool.

Spoiler

I did notice after my own effort, that the provided solution #2 is actually using the Find Replace Tool, but with apparently a slightly different approach than I was. Perhaps I am trying to cut to many corners...

//Thomas 

jbranaum
8 - Asteroid

Here is my solution, non macro approach.

Thanks!

Karam
8 - Asteroid

My solution 🙂

yajing_wang
8 - Asteroid

My easy lazy way

Spoiler

NikolajFrosig
7 - Meteor

SamDesk
11 - Bolide

Sam 🙂

AlexCox
8 - Asteroid

My solution

JoeS
Alteryx
Alteryx

Append and contains filter for me 🙂