community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Weekly Challenge Index & Welcome

Alteryx Partner

Thank you!

Realize I never did any of these and I'm training up / mentoring a new group of users - this will be a great way to get them involved.

Sr. Learning Strategy Manager

New badge opportunity coming up next week - the 125 challenges badge!! Camp 3!

Alteryx Certified Partner

almost caught up!!

complete.PNG

Aurora
Aurora

The big question this week is whether Sam Nelson ( @samN ) will break 100, or continue to keep us all in suspense at 99!

This one is a nail-biting suspenseful journey - hold onto your seats everyone!

Bolide
Bolide

@JoeM The link to #69 is broken.

Fixed!

Asteroid

These are so Helpful.

Bolide

Finally caught up!

Asteroid

Does anyone have any ideas why I didn't receive my "5" Challenge badge?  I've done the first 9, all in order, and have posted my solutions for all 9 of them.  I got my "1" badge after I did my first challenge, but I've yet to receive my "5" badge.

@tammybrown_tds - I think they have a weekly or bi-weekly job.  I finished 20+ before I received my 5 and 15 badge.