community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Weekly Challenge Index & Welcome

Meteor

I'm so excited to discover this weekly challenge! I'm pretty new with Alteryx and have been looking for ways to improve my skills, and this is the perfect way to practice! Thanks for organizing it.

Sr. Learning Strategy Manager

#Santalytics is live!! Get out there and earn yourself some swag this week!

Alteryx Certified Partner

2 MORE TO GO!

2017-12-17_14-37-01.png

@LordNeilLord

don't underestimate @NicoleJohnson

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and reboot. Order shall return.

Oh it's certainly going to be a good race with this impressive crew on the Community! Though I'm feeling a bit intimidated now, looking at @LordNeilLord's Challenge Completion Tracking Workflow. That's dedication!! :)

NJ

Challengers! Everybody is getting pumped for #100!! 

I want to make a quick note that Weekly Challenge will be going on a small hiatus during the holidays. Next Monday is Christmas and the Monday after that is New Years Day! We plan to post #100 on Monday, January 8th.  Stay tuned!

10 hours to wait until Challenge 100....damn time zones

Hey @TaraM@ChristineB & @JoeM

What time are we expecting 100 to go live?

Sr. Instructional Designer

Challenge #100 is live! Have fun!

A solution to Challenge 100 has been posted.  After a week of spending some brain power (and, in observance of the MLK Day holiday in the US), Weekly Challenge will be taking a break tomorrow, Monday 1/15.  See you next week for Challenge 101!