community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Weekly Challenge Index & Welcome

Alteryx Certified Partner

Hi @sann0638,

Click HERE to download my macro. Simply put your username in and it will tell you which ones you've completed.

Asteroid

Lovely, thank you.  It would be great if this could be in the opening post of this thread, too?

Meteor

Chris,

When running your macro I'm getting the error

Error: RegEx (44): The field "Challenge Name" is not contained in the record.

Possibly because the weekly challenge index has mysteriously disappeared from the page

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Weekly-Challenge/Weekly-Challenge-Index-amp-Welcome/td-p/48275

?

Asteroid

Same here... hopefully the list is back tomorrow...

Sr. Learning Strategy Manager

@pasccout - It's back online!

Asteroid

Thank you... Tries the macro... now works as expected!

Cheers

Asteroid

Oops... wrong thread1

Meteoroid

@JoeM does it still run overnight to get the challenge badges?  I did some challenges yesterday but don't have any badges yet! :)

@GemmaM You should have a badge now!