community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Weekly Challenge Index & Welcome

@JoeM - Not sure what happened, but I'm only seeing the first 15 challenges in the table now.

Alteryx Certified Partner

Looks like something's up with the completed challenge counts

Sr. Learning Strategy Manager
Sr. Learning Strategy Manager

@OldDogNewTricks@jamielaird

I have a job that runs every night, and recreates the original post with the latest info. By the time I showed back up today, things are looking to be back in order. If you see more issues on this, feel free to reach out to jmiller@alteryx.com.

Meteoroid
I'm unable to find the weekly challenge index, only this thread of messages. I know I found it previously and was able to select challenges on degree of difficulty. Can anyone help Thanks Barbara
Quasar

Hi Barbara

It's on the first page of this thread.  Weekly Challenge Index & Welcome

Dan

Meteoroid

Thank you Dan. I have added to my favourites.

Barbara

Sr. Instructional Designer
Sr. Instructional Designer

Thanks for the help, @danilang!  Looking forward to seeing you in the Weekly Challenges @barbara_m!

Asteroid

Great community and great challenges! Thanks for keeping this

Quasar

I really like @mceleavey's Weekly Challenge Index macro.

Alteryx Certified Partner

Thanks @ivoller, glad you're finding it useful.