Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Weekly Challenge Index & Welcome (Page 1)

Per
11 - Bolide

Hi @TheOC, I have the same issue now. Believe it worked two weeks ago at least. 

Might just be temporary, otherwise we can give @Hannah_Lissaman a friendly poke to update her excellent tool 🙂

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @TheOC ,

Here is a personal tracker of mine. I just tested it now.

You can give it a try. If you run into any error you can give me a shout.

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

hi @Per , yeah i had been running this yesterday to test/play with generating reports, so I know it was working then, must have been broken at some point in the last 24 hours. Error 500 suggests to me its server based but I cant see why it wouldn't be fine as the URL loaded manually from a browser works fine!

@atcodedog05 Thanks for sharing your personal tracker! 

Bulien
mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

It appears as though the base URL for the index is not exposing the data within XML table tags to the download tool. These are returning as blank. When I go into the page source, I go to inspect the page elements the element for the tables and the source is blank:

mceleavey_0-1601464956233.png

Odd.

Bulien

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @mceleavey , interesting - 
I seem to get the page elements loading on my side without problem:

TheOC_0-1601473620398.png

even with the table, I'm curious if something has been changed to require the get request to have some kind of header, but can't seem to figure out why/what.

EDIT: 
just tried in postman and it seems to work fine, no defined headers just default:

TheOC_0-1601473943907.png

EDIT 2:
seems to be cookie based -  postman gives a 500 internal server error, but if i clear cookies it works again:

TheOC_0-1601474460752.png

TheOC_1-1601474485712.png

TheOC_2-1601474489463.png

Bulien
manojeaswaran
6 - Meteoroid

Hi,

I just submitted my response to the latest challenge. Can you please let me know how is it calculated/reviewed as completed? That is how would I know that I have completed this challenge successfully?

Thank you in advance!

- Manoj

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@manojeaswaran 
I think no one is reviewing or evaluating your response.
The provide tool pinned at top of this forum would consider you complete the challenge even you only replied a message.

Alekh
9 - Comet

Ok, it was a quick fix. Changed it to parse this URL instead and to replace the < and > html to ASCII.

EDIT: Removed duplicate challenges

SamDesk
11 - Bolide

Hey @Alekh, the download is working now but you have duplicate Challenges at the end of the flow. A simple fix but easier for you to update on the master version 🙂 

Sam 

Alekh
9 - Comet

Thanks, good find, didn't check the final result properly 😛