Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Weekly Challenge Index & Welcome (Page 1)

930realm
7 - Meteor

New to Alteryx and I am using these to understand how it all works.  Much more exciting then just following along in an exercise. Started last week and decided to make an account so I can get some of those badges.  

SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@930realm - it's a great way to learn the tools, I did exactly the same!

SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@LordNeilLord@patrick_digan @NicoleJohnson @estherb47

what's got two thumbs and ready for the final sprint to 100?

images.jpg

LordNeilLord
15 - Aurora

Hey @ChristineB

Would you be able to update the index page and leaderboard pls?

ChristineB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@LordNeilLord On it!

estherb47
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Just catching up on a few challenges. See you all at the finish line!!!!

LordNeilLord
15 - Aurora

According to my mediocre maths....challenge 100 will be released on Christmas Day! Is this going to happen? Are we going to stop mid present opening/turkey eating/queens speech watching to try and be the first to complete challenge 100?

@SeanAdams @NicoleJohnson @patrick_digan @estherb47 how committed are you? 

patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor
#AlteryxAddict
NicoleJohnson
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Well seeing as all I want for Christmas is to be the first one to reach 100 Challenges... that works out just fine! Plus, I find it fitting that a weekly challenge icon looks an awful lot like a Santa hat... :)

Untitled.png

SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@LordNeilLord

I may have misunderstood - but I thought for a second that you may be implying that Alteryx is not already part of your celebrations on the 25th of Dec:

- " stop mid present opening" - you don't use spatial analytics to find your gifts; and predictive tools to figure out what you're going to get?   

- "turkey eating" - surely Alteryx is mandatory for any eating exercise to build a cross-tab query to confirm total macro nutrient input (1 turkey slice plus 1 roast potato plus tonnes of gravy = how much carb; fat; protein)

- "queens speech watching" - some call it a speech - I call it lexical analysis and a great input to a Tableau word cloud.

So really - when you boil it down - it really is just Alteryx exercises in a different form...