Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Weekly Challenge Index & Welcome (Page 1)

930realm
7 - Meteor

New to Alteryx and I am using these to understand how it all works.  Much more exciting then just following along in an exercise. Started last week and decided to make an account so I can get some of those badges.  

SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@930realm - it's a great way to learn the tools, I did exactly the same!

SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@LordNeilLord@patrick_digan @NicoleJohnson @estherb47

what's got two thumbs and ready for the final sprint to 100?

images.jpg

LordNeilLord
15 - Aurora

Hey @ChristineB

Would you be able to update the index page and leaderboard pls?

ChristineB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@LordNeilLord On it!

estherb47
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Just catching up on a few challenges. See you all at the finish line!!!!

LordNeilLord
15 - Aurora

According to my mediocre maths....challenge 100 will be released on Christmas Day! Is this going to happen? Are we going to stop mid present opening/turkey eating/queens speech watching to try and be the first to complete challenge 100?

@SeanAdams @NicoleJohnson @patrick_digan @estherb47 how committed are you? 

patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor
#AlteryxAddict
NicoleJohnson
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Well seeing as all I want for Christmas is to be the first one to reach 100 Challenges... that works out just fine! Plus, I find it fitting that a weekly challenge icon looks an awful lot like a Santa hat... :)

Untitled.png

SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@LordNeilLord

I may have misunderstood - but I thought for a second that you may be implying that Alteryx is not already part of your celebrations on the 25th of Dec:

- " stop mid present opening" - you don't use spatial analytics to find your gifts; and predictive tools to figure out what you're going to get?   

- "turkey eating" - surely Alteryx is mandatory for any eating exercise to build a cross-tab query to confirm total macro nutrient input (1 turkey slice plus 1 roast potato plus tonnes of gravy = how much carb; fat; protein)

- "queens speech watching" - some call it a speech - I call it lexical analysis and a great input to a Tableau word cloud.

So really - when you boil it down - it really is just Alteryx exercises in a different form...