Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Weekly Challenge Index & Welcome (Page 1)

JasonHu
8 - Asteroid

all good now!

tammybrown_tds
8 - Asteroid

@SaoriG, is someone going to be updating the Challenge index?  It doesn't have 289 or 290 on it.

pdave87
11 - Bolide

Hi @JoeM and everyone,

For reference purpose, I have created a web scraping workflow of weekly challenges list to .xlsx/.csv format.

Hope it is useful in some way.

Regards,

Pratik 

kelly_gilbert
13 - Pulsar

I fell about 20 challenges behind, so I am totally shocked to find that I haven't fallen off of the top 10 list (yet)! 😅  Now to work on catching up, so I can stay up there!

TonyA
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Looks like something has gone wrong with the Leader Board and the index. Both have nothing past 293, although the Leader Board says it was updated today.

tammybrown_tds
8 - Asteroid

@JasonHu and other moderators of the weekly challenge --

The index is missing Challenge #294 and #295.

Watermark
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Just curious;  How often are the leader boards updated?  Weekly along with release of each challenge or are they updated via a flow run on a server on a daily basis and kept at a true rate for last 30 days.  Or otherwise it's the 30 days prior to last Monday, similar to what would appear to be the top as with an 'as of' date. 

Inquiring minds would like to know.   Thx

Verakso
11 - Bolide

So I have been falling almost a year behind in the weekly challenges, and was trying to run the tracker to catch up.

But the tracker comes back, saying that I haven't done any challenges at all!

Makes me wonder, if something big has changed since I was last by?

/Thomas

tammybrown_tds
8 - Asteroid

@Verakso, it was broken awhile back, and then got fixed.  It appears to be broken again as I get "0" challenges also.

Verakso
11 - Bolide

Yeah @tammybrown_tds , I thought, why not be this years first weekly challenge, to get the tracker going.

I am on 2021.3.4.00445 I do not know if something did change in RegEx but the culprit lies here

RegExError.png

The RegEx looks like this:

<post_time type="date_time">(.+?)<\/post_time>.+\/threads\/id\/(\d+)"

For some reason unknown to me (but I suck at RegEx) it can't find both "Completion Date (non parsed)" and "Thread ID" in one go

So my quick-fix was to make two RegEx tools, one for "Completion Date (non parsed)" and then one for "Thread ID", and that worked for me.

/Thomas