Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Weekly Challenge Index & Welcome (Page 1)

JoeM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@SeanAdams,

We are building a badge for 100 challenges.  I can't share it with you today because it's in progress, but as soon as it's done, I'll post the badge up here!

hint ;)hint ;)

SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

eagerly awaiting this mystery badge Joe!

Cleaning up the climbing kit, and packing extra O2 just in-case it's a high one...

SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

gotta say - it really is so exciting to see the leaderboard now having 3 people who are fully complete with all challenges (well done on your recent super-fast-burn @patrick_digan; and to NJ and Esther for keeping the pace going).

@LordNeilLord now have no excuse.

@JoeM - what will we do if you have 10-15 people who all are fully complete.   What a great problem to have - perhaps that's our next target is to encourage anyone we can find who is in the mid 30s or so?   It will be a cause for celebration when we have 15-20 people complete, and a few hundred in progress.   Joe - what do you think about how we as a community can help encourage other folks to emulate NJ; Esther and Patrick's achievement?   

1@NicoleJohnson86
2@EstherB4785
3@patrick_digan83
4@LordNeilLord77
5@SeanAdams76
LordNeilLord
15 - Aurora

Exciting times @JoeM!

@SeanAdams time to get your crampons out!

LordNeilLord
15 - Aurora

@SeanAdams once that shiny new badge is out, I'm gonna crack on!

I'm only 9 weeks behind, that's 30 mins work (I wish).

What about you? You're really slacking

LordNeilLord
15 - Aurora

Any news on the new badge @JoeM?

SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Looks like it's gonna be a 5 or 6-way race to the 100 badge @JoeM and @ChristineB.  

Can we call in ESPN sports again for this one?

How is it looking so-far?

JoeM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Now that we are at the 92nd challenge, it's time to give the 100 solution badge sneek-peek!

100 Solutions Badge - Lhotse Face100 Solutions Badge - Lhotse Face

@SeanAdams @LordNeilLord

SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

that's 100% AWESOME!

LordNeilLord
15 - Aurora

Behold that badge of beauty!

@SeanAdams better get cracking!