Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Weekly Challenge Index & Welcome (Page 1)

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @tammybrown_tds ,

attached is the working version I have. Thanks @Alekh with the help on this.

M

Bulien

apathetichell
18 - Pollux

Thanks @mceleavey !

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

no problem.gif

Bulien

Jonny
11 - Bolide

First Challenge! will be cracking a few of these to help with the advanced certification.

tammybrown_tds
8 - Asteroid

I've completed 20 challenges in the last 30 days.  Why isn't my name listed in the Top Solvers in the Last 30 Days box?  Do I need to do something to make sure that my solutions are counted?

tammybrown_tds_0-1621626664862.png

siddharth_28
8 - Asteroid

How to post solutions for daily challenges?

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

hey @siddharth_28 !

To submit a solution, you need to head to the daily challenge you have been working on, and hit Reply to the post (circled in red):

TheOC_0-1626001638830.png

Then attach the saved workflow to the comment you are posting, using the following  (under the comment field)

TheOC_1-1626001683856.png

It is common for people to also attach a screenshot of their workflow, so that other can learn from their workflow without the need to download it. If you want to do this, be sure to include it in a spoiler tag (located above the comment field), so it appears like:

Spoiler
This!

This helps users navigating through the comments for hints, not get the workflow spoiled for them so they are still able to work on it individually.

Hope this helps, and happy Alteryxing!

Bulien
siddharth_28
8 - Asteroid

I was looking at some kind of web app that was being talked about so I thought there might be some different way for it. Turns out I was already following the reply button option. The screenshot option is new. Thanks you so much @TheOC

pdave87
11 - Bolide

Hi Moderators/Experts,

Thanks for all the efforts for providing weekly challenges. It's a great learning resources that is currently helping me to continue my practice and learn further.

Best regards,

Pratik

marctowler
7 - Meteor

Thanks,  this is really useful