Hey @LordNeilLord ; @Hannah_Lissaman ; @mceleavey and @Alekh ;
I've also been cooking a similar application to the one that you've been working on - so wanted to offer it up to you.
What this does is:
- Uses my own SQL server to see which challenges are not yet completed for a particular person - that's a different canvas so I just query this from a table (you've got this piece in your macro)
- There's also a another macro that brings in a weekly challenge ID; description; difficulty as reference data
- It then creates a folder structure for you that has
- The original challenge (in a folder called "original challenge")
- All the posted solutions (so that you can see other people's ideas without having to click through to each)
- For each of the original challenge and every posted solution - it creates:
- a web shortcut for Windows to the entry on the community
- All the images
- all the attachments
- And a simple html page with the posted solution
Some of this is a bit intertwined with my home SQL server - so it may not be super easy to copy over pieces - but you're welcome to this, and I'm happy to help you if you choose to add some of these bits into the app that you have created for the community.
Drop me a PM if it's worth setting up time to explain this or work through it