This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
We've recently made an accessibility improvement to the community and therefore posts without any content are no longer allowed. Please use the spoiler feature or add a short message in the message body in order to submit your weekly challenge.
@Alekh & @JoeM - I think there is still an issue. When I try and get attachment information for validation of completion of a challenge, page 4 returns as an error for everyone I have tried. I have attached a simple workflow reflecting this error. This is the same data download as on download tool #43 on your Challenge Progress Tracker V3 posted on 5/11/19 (which also returns no results for page 4).
Yeah, when downloading a user's post history (using EstherB47 in this case), there are times where it'll come up with an unexpected error. Throttling makes no difference either. Even isolating it in a new workflow with a text input of just 1 URL and download tool still doesn't work. Have no idea why it acts like that now as it was working fine in the past. It will say <title>An Unexpected Error has occurred. - Alteryx Community</title>'
For anyone looking for a working version of @Alekh 's tracker workflow, the attached in currently fully functional.
I've spent some time trying to troubleshoot the problem download tool, and eventually I concluded it was going to be more trouble than it was worth. The simplest answer was to remove the checks for spoiler tags or attachments, and to just assume that anyone posting in a challenge thread is posting a solution. I don't think I've ever seen someone post on a challenge if it's not to post a solution or to discuss after posting, so this seems safe. If you do eventually manage to find a proper solution to this, I'd love to know!
I've also fixed the issue caused by the new layout of the master post (the new row banding on the challenge list was causing the regex to break), and untangled and labelled the workflow in the process. For anyone who is curious about how the tracker works, hopefully this helps to demystify a little.