Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Weekly Challenge Index & Welcome (Page 1)

Aaron1
5 - Atom

Hi All,

There used to be an index here of all the challenges and their respective difficulty. It was easy for me to use. The macros that replaced it does not function properly for me, and I cannot find the source data that uses the original index. Has it moved somewhere else?

Thanks,

Aaron

jamielaird
14 - Magnetar

Yes the index table is really useful. My tracking spreadsheet kind of depends on it too so I'm hoping it's just down for maintenance.

Screenshot 2019-02-05 at 21.37.59.png

JoeM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@jamielaird @Aaron1 @lminors - Sorry for the delay! Everything is up and running again!

jamielaird
14 - Magnetar
Phew, you had me worried there for a while. This is easily my favourite table in the world so I’m glad to see it back safe and well.

This message has been scanned for malware by Websense. www.websense.com
mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Cheers, @JoeM .

Glad to learn it wasn't my macro causing the problems ;)

M.

Bulien

JoeM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@mceleavey - Error between keyboard and chair. :)

ponraj
13 - Pulsar

Hi, Is there any way to check the challenges which I have not completed ? 

cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

@ponraj There is a macro you can download that helps you track challenges. I have been using it to see which ones I still need to do.

You can download it here

Alekh
9 - Comet

The responses for Challenge 35 as of right now seem to have disappeared after the 1st page.

estherb47
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

@Alekh there was a challenge with the data, so the workflows that included the data were removed. Those of us whose solutions were deleted were informed as such, and the deletion won't affect the total number of challenges completed.

I for one will redo the challenge. Because it's always good to practice.