community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Weekly Challenge Index & Welcome

Alteryx Certified Partner

Hi @ipeng ,

simply click the "insert spoiler" tag:

spoiler.PNG

M.

Asteroid

Thank you!

Asteroid

@mceleavey still can't figure out. After I click " insert spoiler" tag, should I copy paste a picture of workflow? When I tried to paste, the spoiler area disappear...

Highlighted

Hi @ipeng ,

No, to insert a picture you need to save the picture as a file, then click the "photos" icon above and select the file you want. This will paste the pic to wherever your cursor is on screen, so to put the pic inside the spoiler tag make sure your cursor is in the spoiler and select the photo.

M.

Alteryx
Alteryx

@ipeng: I had to ask too:

Spoiler
community-spoiler.PNG
Nebula

@ipeng 

We were all newbies at one time!

Dan

Asteroid

Asteroid

Does the macro that is supposed to track the challenges completed, work? I have tried it a few times, changed it but it doesn't seem to work. 

Where's the index gone @JoeM ?

@dharini 

I think the macro relies on the table of challenges which is usually contained in the post. This seems to have mysteriously disappeared which has broken the macro.

Luke