Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Weekly Challenge Index & Welcome (Page 1)

catarina_pimpao
8 - Asteroid

Thanks for this!

Really helpful :)

Abell
7 - Meteor

Hello!

I am currently entering a busy season as I am an accountant, but I would like to start doing weekly challenges to maintain and improve my Alteryx skills.

I would appreciate if someone can provide my some insight on if there are certain challenges I should get started with and the standard time frame that some of these challenges take, as I have built a few large workflows that save us a lot of time at work.

Looking forward to being active in the community and completing weekly challenges!

TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @Abell,

I am very happy to see you interested in the weekly challenges!
I would recommend starting with any of the challenges that are labeled as beginner. 

You can find all challenges marked beginner from the Challenges home screen. From here, please look at the Labels to the right and click on the Beginner label. This will provide you with a list of the challenges to start with.

I hope this helps!

TrevorS

Community Moderator
craigja
8 - Asteroid

Just completed my first weekly challenge - how do I attach my solution?  Do I need to upload to the Alteryx gallery and then link to that?

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @craigja,

simply go to the first post, where the challenge is laid out, hit reply and upload your workflow and any additional screenshots.

Use the spoiler tags if you wish to elaborate on what you did.

Enjoy!

M.

Bulien

craigja
8 - Asteroid

Its the upload my workflow bit I dont understand - what button do I click to upload a workflow? Here is a screenshot of the options I have - I thought it was the link button but that only lets me insert a link which was why I was wondering if I need to save my solution to the online galley and then include the link?

alteryxscreenshot.jpg

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @craigja ,

at the bottom of the post you'll see a button:

upload file.PNG

Bulien

craigja
8 - Asteroid

How did I miss that!!!!  Thanks for your help

mceleavey