Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Weekly Challenge Index & Welcome (Page 1)

karlhansen
9 - Comet

I must be missing something,.  Why does this list stop at 300 when the Challenge number is at 373?

tammybrown_tds
8 - Asteroid
karlhansen
9 - Comet

Thank you!  I incorporated this into my workflow showing what Challenges are unsolved.

Computernerd
8 - Asteroid

I tried using this and it only shows Challenges 1-300.

tammybrown_tds
8 - Asteroid

@Computernerd, I'm not sure what you're referring to as "this", but if you're referencing the workflow that was posted to track completed challenges, you have to add another stream to the first container to get the challenges that are listed on Page 2 (the link that I provided in my previous message.  Because the challenges are listed on two pages, the workflow that was shared a while back only reads the first page.

I've attached the workflow that I use.  You'll need to add your Alteryx userid in Input Tool 16.

Computernerd
8 - Asteroid

Thank you.  I'll see about making that change.

Computernerd
8 - Asteroid

I got it working. It was pretty simple once you explained it.  Thanks!

hlee36
8 - Asteroid

hlee36_0-1686868327407.png

Any advice on why the workflow is not working? and on how to make it work?

I'm also on my company laptop, which could be the reason.

tammybrown_tds
8 - Asteroid

The URL is missing some of the characters after "amp-Welcome", it should be:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Weekly-Challenge/Weekly-Challenge-Index-amp-Welcome-Page-1/td-p/482...

Then it should work.  But it also will only pick up the first 300 challenges.  The rest of the callenges are on a different page.  That page's URL is:  https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Weekly-Challenge/Weekly-Challenge-Index-amp-Welcome-Page-2/td-p/113...

You need to create another input stream exactly like the first one, and union them together.  Then you will get all 370+ challenges.

hlee36
8 - Asteroid

hlee36_0-1687186683993.png

After I changed the url, I get less error (only one). Before, I got three errors.

I'm not sure what this SSL connect error is.