Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #99: SANTALYTICS 2017 - Part 3

Sashikumar
8 - Asteroid

Learned from solution.

Spoiler

tammybrown_tds
8 - Asteroid

These were fun!

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

another study! 

ARussell34
8 - Asteroid

I was able to create a Tableau file that when you hover a tool icon in the periodic table of Atleryx tools it will show if there is a tool mastery index page on that tool. If so the tool can be selected and it will take you to the correct webpage. I also use the tags from the challenge problem main page to identify the main subjects that pertain to each challenge problem. A user can filter by subject, level of difficulty, or a specific challenge name to identify challenges and the tools in the periodic chart that would most likely be needed to complete the challenge. Finally, a user can then select a challenge in the chart to the right which will then open to the specific webpage with the start files and description to be able to complete the challenge. 

Watermark
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar
Spoiler
MT Solution 99.png

LiuZhang
9 - Comet
Spoiler
99 - 1.png99 - 2.png

The aim is to create that let user filter tool group to highlight the selected type. Given I didn't format the original tool icon correctly, it is pretty bad. Cheated with using Browser tool picture to replace others.

TonyAndriani
9 - Comet

Reposting under my new user ID.

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

solution attached

scoles0617
8 - Asteroid

My solution:

mmontgomery
11 - Bolide

Challenge #99