Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #96: Who Stole my Latte?

samN
10 - Fireball

Pretty fun! Would be cool if someone used the R tool or command line tool to run an external program that looked through the pictures that you filtered down to and found cups or something. 

jasperlch
12 - Quasar

Solution attached.

nick_ceneviva
11 - Bolide

Solution is attached

robbertbrouwers
6 - Meteoroid

Hi all 
@samN: I did this challenge today and wanted to test some external machine learning apis. I ended up using Google Vision API to return information about the photo from the Google Knowledge Graph. The correct image's information included the exact label "Pumpkin Spice Latte":

Results.PNG

It will take some more time to make a proper model that will take "The best alternative" when an exact match can not be found. Other images also had image labels that included "coffee" and "latte". But it's a start! 

Final Solution:

Spoiler
Workflow _visionAPI.PNG

JosephSerpis
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Challenge Completed

CHarrison
8 - Asteroid

Loved this one :) 

Samanthaj_hughes
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Love this challenge, certainly has given me the bug to try more :)

#Alteryxrocks
Inactive User
Not applicable

StevenBetts
8 - Asteroid

Found it!

Spoiler
Challenge 96.jpg
Tom_Pilgrem
8 - Asteroid

I wasn't able to download all the images - due to firewall settings I believe - but the workflow is all there!