Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #96: Who Stole my Latte?

calampert
7 - Meteor

My solution: 

TonyA
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

This one was fun. I did have some challenges downloading images -- some of the URLs are no longer valid. So I manually replaced the invalid ones with others from the data set that worked. I'm still getting an error about blob data types but did get the complete result set so I'm calling it good.

JamesMA
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

No idea how to find the name but managed the rest!

RWvanLeeuwen
11 - Bolide
Spoiler
The download tool seems to be break with some of the URLs as the pages can be visited with Firefox browser but tool cannot. Still enough pages were succesfully loaded as to solve this mystery96.png
SophiaF
Alteryx
Alteryx

Regex!

Spoiler
clipboard_image_0.png
Sophia Fraticelli
Senior Solutions Architect
Alteryx, Inc.
OllieClarke
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

I've never had a PSL, should I be ashamed of this?

Spoiler
Challenge 96.PNGChallenge 96_out.PNG
Whodathunkit
7 - Meteor

This was a fun one. Had to review different ways of calculating distance. Also, as the links are somewhat old, had to filter out one of the results so the download tool wouldn't error (would be nice if it told you which record(s) were causing the error(s)).

Spoiler
Also had an issue with getting the actual latte image while on my corporate network, as POF is blocked. Something to be aware of for future challenges.
mestevez1
8 - Asteroid

Funny I could not run access the right photo form my Company's network due to firewall restrictions/

T_Willins
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

My firewall at work also blocked the correct image because it views this site category as "Social Networking Adult", and therefore blocks the site.  I could see it on my cell phone browser and verify the image.

Spoiler
Workflow 96.JPG

KMiller
8 - Asteroid

Solution attached

Spoiler
2019-09-20_18-14-53.png