Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #95: Draw 1000 Apples in Under 60 Seconds

charlincheng
7 - Meteor

I do need a rest 😂 😂😂

Pang_Hee_Choy
12 - Quasar

solution

Laurap1228
11 - Bolide

This was really difficult!

Spoiler
Laurap1228_0-1628192620474.png

Hub119
8 - Asteroid

Solution attached.

ARussell34
8 - Asteroid

Had to do some digging to identify how to read in the information as a JSON with a little trick then was able to identify some coordinates, had help from community to multiply the Y values by -1, created some coordinate points, used a heat map, and some reporting tools and was able to get a pretty similar solution!

fvojtesek
8 - Asteroid

My solution.

TH
8 - Asteroid

I ended up coming up with multiple ways to do this.

In one case I created a workflow for a single JSON row and ran it with a batch input.

In the other I processed everything at once.

Essentially, I learned that generating any kind of report requires a lot of "Layout" tools with a union and a render.
This is why we have people whose job it is to turn my analysis into reports, right?

summit_view
8 - Asteroid

I had a lot of trouble with one, so I had to lean heavily on the solution, and it turned into a humbling learning experience.  I couldn't get my apples to not have errant lines in them.

Spoiler
cgrace_3-1641869844257.png
Spoiler
cgrace_1-1641869659805.png
Spoiler
cgrace_2-1641869812767.png

Watermark
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hard stuff here ........

Spoiler
MT Solution 95.png

LiuZhang
9 - Comet
Spoiler
95 - 1.png95 - 2.png

Really hard challenge, drawing the apple is quite tricky, though first time ever used heat map tool. The final reporting is really hard to line up.