Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #95: Draw 1000 Apples in Under 60 Seconds

T_Willins
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

I've had this on my list to complete for awhile.  I had the data, but it was rendering poorly.  Picked back up and relooked at the settings in and configuration of the reporting tools.  Now happy with the results and feel like I understand the reporting tools better.

Spoiler
Workflow 95.png

rmassambane
10 - Fireball

mbogusz
9 - Comet
Spoiler
Filtered for the first 100 images so Designer would run fasterFiltered for the first 100 images so Designer would run fasterLooks like a granny smith to meLooks like a granny smith to meAngel drawing variationAngel drawing variation 
jallen297
7 - Meteor

It took me more time than I'm willing to admit to get the report formatted correctly. I also added some logic in the workflow to smooth out the poly-line sequence to avoid the line jumping around (I didn't use a batch macro like some of the solutions posted here). I also increased the number of grid points on the Heat Plot to smooth out the image.

Spoiler
jallen297_0-1580312957907.png

jallen297_2-1580313338647.png

johnemery
11 - Bolide

Those reporting tools are something else. Fun, tricky challenge.

Spoiler
Workflow Capture.PNG
Plot Capture.PNGApples Capture.PNG
Nicholas_Bignell
8 - Asteroid
sonyakasenkramer
8 - Asteroid

This was a tough one!

Spoiler
sonyakasenkramer_0-1582580757447.png

LindaLo
8 - Asteroid

This challenge is not easy for me...

take Nicole's solution as my reference. 
Spent a lot of time in configuring the report tools

It is a fun exercise!

JennyMartin
9 - Comet
Spoiler
AWC95.PNG

Definitely had to peek at other's solutions but learnt a lot with this challenge!

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

On a spree to binge complete weekly challenges

I had to follow someone elses approach for this. Need to revisit this again later. But a great exercise 🙂

Spoiler
This is my solution

atcodedog05_0-1585544260347.png