Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #95: Draw 1000 Apples in Under 60 Seconds

greggrimmer1
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
This was pretty painful... first part enjoyable (although remembering the json parse tool would have made it quicker), but after that the reporting tools were just, ugh.
greggrimmer_0-1605825793285.png

(58.8 seconds...)

Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Here is my solution !

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Nice one!

phoebe_kelley
9 - Comet

was very fun. Didn't realize there was a JSON parse tool until it was too late... oh well.

Spoiler
phoebe_kelley_1-1609540321697.png

Tokimatsu
12 - Quasar

Tried.

Spoiler
2021-02-07_13h14_40.png
mpennington
11 - Bolide

Definitely a challenge, had to look to some others for help.  Still couldn't wrangle the reporting tools to get the exact output I wanted, but I think it works.  Cool exercise.

Spoiler
MP 95.jpg
Sashikumar
8 - Asteroid

Lesson Learned from this solution. Good one.

Spoiler
ch95.PNG
tammybrown_tds
8 - Asteroid

I needed a few assists on this one, but it was really fun.  Who knew that Alteryx could draw?!

My only issue was that I couldn't figure out how to get rid of the "N"'s in the apple drawings.  If anyone can give me any ideas, that would be appreciated!

Spoiler
tammybrown_tds_0-1619221826589.png

JoshML
Alteryx
Alteryx
Spoiler
challenge_95_solution.png
Jonny
11 - Bolide

got stuck building the individual Apples. after some benchmarking I found some inspiration in @LordNeilLord solution and got it done!

Spoiler
Jonny_1-1624889506094.png