Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #93: Pumpkin Production

mike_w
8 - Asteroid

this one was a little harder then the usual ones categorized as 'Beginner'. But it was also fun - I learned a lot! 

Spoiler
mike_w_0-1594324378750.png

nimit16
7 - Meteor

Admin/Moderator, requires your attention here please..!!

Solution uploaded as per desired result set.

However, IMO, "Min Average State Production" should be computed as the average of the 'minimum' production per state like its computed for  "Max Average State Production".

However in the former, its computed as the overall average of the production per state. So the column value doesn't matches with the column header title in actual sense...!! (marked in the image)

Anyways solution provided to get the desired results.

Spoiler
Challenge99.jpg

mag161
8 - Asteroid

At first, I thought my solution was unnecessarily long, but it seems that everyone used a lot of joins to make this work. Maybe the challenge should have included, make it work with the least amount of joins as possible. 

omercado05
7 - Meteor

Challenging but fun. Feels like I'm getting more comfortable in using the Dynamic Rename, but a challenge that even with this answer made me wonder about having fewer Joins and/or fewer tools. I do find the solution posted at the top intriguing as well as others here. Good stuff!

ehughes
9 - Comet

My solution

Spoiler
Img 93.PNG

Arturo90
7 - Meteor

This is my solution!

tclovis
8 - Asteroid

Challenge #93 solution

LittleE
8 - Asteroid

I enjoin you to see my solution!

Spoiler
LittleE_0-1595609264190.png

DPRC
8 - Asteroid

Solution Attached (Hopefully, any feedback welcomed)

p.s I now detest pumpkins!

pawanmalik
8 - Asteroid

My solution for this challenge.