Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #93: Pumpkin Production

Jonathan-Sherman
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Number 93 is done!

Spoiler
challenge 93 JMS solution.PNG

BrendaS
8 - Asteroid

Another one done!

gradyjofficial
8 - Asteroid

my solution

ponraj
13 - Pulsar

Here is my solution!

Spoiler
Pumpkin Production.PNG
Verakso
11 - Bolide

Taking into consideration that this weekly challenge is labeled beginner, then it took me substantially longer time for me to solve, than I had anticipated.

Oh well, I only used six joins, I guess that is not even high score.

Spoiler

Perhaps I went down the wrong rabbit hole here, and actually, my biggest problem was how to calculate the “Diff from Average” numbers, but in the end, I did manage to match the end result.2019-03-14 14_16_26-Alteryx Designer x64 - challenge_93_solution_verakso.yxmd_.png

Still Climbing

/Thomas 

TonyA
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Looking at some of the other solutions, this definitely could be streamlined a bit.

EW
11 - Bolide

My solution:  

Spoiler
093EW.PNG

Business cat is wondering why there are so many joins in my solution.Business cat is wondering why there are so many joins in my solution.

JackParry
8 - Asteroid

I'm sure there's a quicker way to do this but here's my solution! 

JonathanAllenby
8 - Asteroid

Here's my solution to challenge 93.

Treyson
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

I love the fall! 

Also, I got to use the number cleansing macro in this one. https://gallery.alteryx.com/#!app/Number-Cleansing-Macro/5b6df1870462d71090803ac9

Treyson Marks
Senior Analytics Engineer