Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #91: Getting into the Weeds

OllieClarke
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Forgot to post this one. Once again I really struggled getting the bar graph as it should be

Spoiler
Challenge 91.png
TonyA
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Solution attached. This was a good one interactive tools and reporting tools in one challenge...

As usual, the system isn't letting me post the app so I put it in a package. Not including the data files to save some space.

KMiller
8 - Asteroid

Solution attached.

Spoiler
16-09-2019 09-47-17.png
T_Willins
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Good App practice.  I've used app features like this for Alteryx Server apps so the user can select from pre-filtered and predesigned reports.

Spoiler
Workflow 91.JPG

hanykowska
11 - Bolide

I'm not sure I understood the question. Specifically, I have no idea how was I supposed to get coverage in 0-20% format for the whole route, so I decided to take my spin on this challenge

Spoiler
and used the spatial files to calculate the actual coverage

image.pngimage.pngimage.png
Carlithian
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

JamesCameron
8 - Asteroid

My Effort

Spoiler
JamesCameron_0-1577632738242.png
mbogusz
9 - Comet

This solution uses the Interactive Chart tool vs. the deprecated Chart tools in the solutions that came before.

Spoiler
I love how Alteryx can dynamically update the chart titles with the Report Text tool with code as simple as ":A".I love how Alteryx can dynamically update the chart titles with the Report Text tool with code as simple as ":A".

rmassambane
10 - Fireball

Nicholas_Bignell
8 - Asteroid