Weekly Challenge

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!
New content is available in Academy! You may need to clear your browser cache for an optimal viewing experience

Challenge #91: Getting into the Weeds

Highlighted
Alteryx Partner

Forgot to post this one. Once again I really struggled getting the bar graph as it should be

Spoiler
Challenge 91.png
Highlighted
Alteryx
Alteryx

Solution attached. This was a good one interactive tools and reporting tools in one challenge...

As usual, the system isn't letting me post the app so I put it in a package. Not including the data files to save some space.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Solution attached.

Spoiler
16-09-2019 09-47-17.png
Highlighted
Quasar

Good App practice.  I've used app features like this for Alteryx Server apps so the user can select from pre-filtered and predesigned reports.

Spoiler
Workflow 91.JPG

Asteroid

I'm not sure I understood the question. Specifically, I have no idea how was I supposed to get coverage in 0-20% format for the whole route, so I decided to take my spin on this challenge

Spoiler
and used the spatial files to calculate the actual coverage

image.pngimage.pngimage.png
Highlighted
Asteroid

Highlighted
Asteroid

My Effort

Spoiler
JamesCameron_0-1577632738242.png
Highlighted
Asteroid

This solution uses the Interactive Chart tool vs. the deprecated Chart tools in the solutions that came before.

Spoiler
I love how Alteryx can dynamically update the chart titles with the Report Text tool with code as simple as ":A".I love how Alteryx can dynamically update the chart titles with the Report Text tool with code as simple as ":A".

Highlighted
Asteroid

Highlighted
Lots of Tips in this episode. Welcome to the Weekly Challenge. Each week Alteryx post a use case where you can put your Alteryx skills to the test. You'll be...