Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #90: Analyzing Social Data (Part 2)

Pang_Hee_Choy
12 - Quasar

Most tweet is from the Tweet user that have from 180 to1500 users.

it show that this activities had successfully bring up the trend. As less followers mean more close to citizens.

Pang_Hee_Choy_0-1627262857566.png

AndrewS
11 - Bolide

Spoiler
90.PNG
JoePC
9 - Comet

Solution Attached

phottovy
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Fun with word clouds! (Not much actual analysis but it was fun to create)

challenge_90_ph_solution_final.png

JasonHu
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
dashboard.png

Here is my dashboard and I've also attached the workflow from the last challenge.

Maskell_Rascal
13 - Pulsar

Here is my solution!

Spoiler
I decided to visualize the top hashtags used by day and total for the event. 
Maskell_Rascal_0-1632175057770.png
Maskell_Rascal_1-1632175067937.png
Maskell_Rascal_2-1632175112093.png

Cheers!

Phil

ARussell34
8 - Asteroid

I used Tableau to gain insights surrounding tweets, hashtags, and followers categories. Most tweets occurred on the evening of 9/28 whereas the peak retweets then occurred on 9/29 of 2017. Additionally, the most original tweets came from the user Adam Rogers and the most retweets were from SDGs tweet which also used the SDGs hashtag. SDGs was in fact the most used hashtag with UNGA and GlobalGoals following shortly after. SDGs was consistently used over the 11 day period, but UNGA had the highest peak noon and then 4pm on 9/29/2017. Finally, GlobalGoals was the hashtag with the most follwers, but that mainly is because the United Nations used this hashtag and they have 133 million followers. Finally, SDGs, UNGA, and GlobalGoals had the highest follower count, but although UNGA had the highest follower count on 9/29 at 39 million, UNGA and SDGs slowly lost followers, wheras GlobalGoals had an increase with the most still by the end of the 11 day period. 

Hub119
8 - Asteroid

Threw together a quick viz in Tableau for this one.  Definitely not my best dashboard ever, but it works in a pinch (and does use dynamic filtering in the actual viz).

Hub119_0-1634679414477.png

Chantelb
9 - Comet

Charts created using Alteryx Reporting tools:

Chantelb_0-1634693997533.png

Watermark
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar
Spoiler
Solution 89.90.png