Weekly Challenge

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!
We've recently made an accessibility improvement to the community and therefore posts without any content are no longer allowed. Please use the spoiler feature or add a short message in the message body in order to submit your weekly challenge.

Challenge #9: Analytics Ranking

Highlighted
7 - Meteor

Thank you for your helpful suggestion!

Actually, I didn't think of the Summarize tool in this context at all, but I agree that I could use it to replace the "Unique" tool making my first solution less confusing. Or did you refer to something else?

Highlighted

Highlighted
8 - Asteroid

Attempt at challenge#9. 

Spoiler
I used the tile tool, as a number of others have previously by the look of it.
Challenge#9.png
Highlighted
Alteryx Partner

Oh sorry, I meant it in reference to your comment that you wished there was a min/max tool. Summarize with the Min/Max calculations basically is a min/max tool. 

5 - Atom

I started to use the Summary tool, as it turns out many folks did, but then thought that the Unique tool was specifically made for this purpose.

rwfoxjr_0-1579216480770.png

Highlighted
8 - Asteroid

Thanks GeneR.

Highlighted
Alteryx Certified Partner

Attached is solution to Challenge #9.  Utilized Multi-Row Formula Tool.

Highlighted
7 - Meteor
Spoiler
justinjohnson02_0-1579401156468.png
Highlighted
Alteryx Partner

Hey beautiful people. Here is a SUPER convoluted way to solve this. I'm posting my first draft of it so I'm sure by the time you read this, I will have devoured the solution and have committed to memory a method to tackle this type of problem more efficiently. In any case...enjoy this crazy version. 

Spoiler
DanielDharam_0-1579467655333.png
Highlighted
7 - Meteor

Completed without the aid of a safety net

Spoiler
MikeLR_0-1579525664802.png

Multi-row tool worked for me