Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #89: Analyzing Social Data

Kevin_VANCAPPEL
10 - Fireball

Hello,

here is my proposal.

Regards,

Kévin V.

ARussell34
8 - Asteroid

I tried to identify only tweets that actually contained the identified hashtags and then used text to rows for the hashtag column to identify where multiple of the identified tweets could have been used within one tweet. Then I unioned all of the filters for the information only pertaining to the hashtags identified.

Hub119
8 - Asteroid

Prep job solution attached.

Chantelb
9 - Comet
Spoiler
Chantelb_0-1634693949628.png

ARussell34
8 - Asteroid

Since the sky was the limit in creating an output and this first part was mainly focusing on restructuring and clean-up that is what I decided to focus on. I first only wanted to keep tweets for consideration and counts that actually contained a hashtag, especially the identified tweets in each respective file. I converted the date and time from a string to an actual date time to actually be considered and used for review. Finally, used text to rows to separate all hashtags used per tweet in case multiple hashtags were used per tweet that should have individual counts and then used filters to then only include the original 10 hashtags that are being analyzed for a final unioned and reformatted output.

pdave87
11 - Bolide

Massive exercise but thoroughly enjoyed. PFA my solution. There can be more insights based on data available but I could currently think of very simple analytical questions.

As always thanks to all SMEs for practice exercise. Workflow package with app was very big hence a snippet and .yxmd file attached as ref.

pdave87_0-1635343223396.png

Regards,

Pratik

Watermark
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar
Spoiler
MT Solution 89.png

LiuZhang
9 - Comet
Spoiler
89.png

Just filtered to hashtags for later analysis.

EdoardoAversaTIL
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
EdoAv_0-1643371135010.png

DalilaSalinas
8 - Asteroid

done