We're actively looking for ideas on how to improve Weekly Challenges and would love to hear what you think!Submit Feedback
I finally made it!
This challenge has been sitting with me for a while, since all the other challenges has a fixed output, this one was like starring at a blank canvas.
So my workflow is rather messy, but I used Alteryx to do the preliminary data analysis, to see which data needed to be adjusted/fixed.
Then I used Tableau as my choice for visualize the data, since I am more used to Tableau, than the Alteryx reporting capabilities.
Once the data was in Tableau, I could see, that I had to go back and fix some further data (like the users do change there username and/or screen name), but I would think these kind of iterations is quite normal
Some interesting observations, most top tweeters does not produce new tweets, but is mostly just re-tweeting, except for Adam Rogers, who in that time frame tweeted 146 times, but only re-tweeted 26 times