community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now!
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Challenge #84: Map Hurricane Harvey's Storm Evolution

Pulsar
Pulsar
Spoiler
Capture.PNG
Alteryx
Alteryx

Here's my solution. Banged my head a bit when I saw the different averages, but other than that this one was fun. I did make a tweak so the storm types showed up in different colors. Made for an uglier table, but a prettier picture.

Harvey.png

Alteryx Partner

Hello. My solution!!! Its so good to practice the advanced certification.

Spoiler
challenge 84.png
Highlighted
Asteroid

My solution

Spoiler
challenge 84 solution Eleonora Nazander.JPG
Asteroid

I got a bit creative with this one

Spoiler
challenge_84_jr.jpg

My solution as attachment

Asteroid

Last one before spatial exam

Alteryx Partner

Working out how to get the connect the line segments took a little while, but the multi-rows provided a nice trick 

Asteroid
Spoiler
Initially had missing gaps in my polyline, but by adding in the extra path to get the previous segment's last point and added this to the start of the next segment has made it a continuous path.

Challenge 84.PNG