community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #83: Pop-Tart and Beer Pairings

Comet

This makes me want to try pop tarts and beer!

Spoiler
Challenge 83.PNG
Asteroid

My solution

Alteryx Certified Partner

I have three records difference with the output, but I am unsure how this happened.

Have a look into my stepwise reveal of my thoughts and process

Spoiler
I tried excluding records from respondents for which [Beer] AND [Pop_Tart] AND [Score] were empty of null using the IsEmpty() function, but this resulted in too low a record count, so I kept it as is

Spoiler
are you sure you want to see how this challenge made me feel?

Spoiler
83.pngDrawing a happy face is quite difficult to do in Alteryx
Alteryx Partner

Now you've got me craving pop-tarts

Spoiler
challenge 83.PNG

Asteroid

Solution attached

Alteryx Partner

Highlighted
Asteroid

My Solution!!

Alteryx Partner

Challenge 83 is done!

Spoiler
challenge 83 JMS solution.PNG
Bolide

My solution.  I added the bonus insights for Most Popular '10' rated combo and averages for each of beer, Pop Tarts, and combos.  It would be interesting to do some predictive analysis with what beer someone would like based on their favorite Pop Tart.

Spoiler

Workflow 83.GIF

Spoiler
Workflow 83 - Insights.GIF