Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #83: Pop-Tart and Beer Pairings

elliemason
8 - Asteroid

sann0638
8 - Asteroid

Tasty!

Sajeel_Kershi
8 - Asteroid

completed

Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula
Spoiler
I always spend so much time after I'm all done just figuring out how to match the given output exactly *facepalm*

Capture.PNG
hbraunius
8 - Asteroid

My solution attached.

TonyA
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

My solution is similar to a few of the others. Definitely want to take another look at the Arrange tool...

gguedes1
8 - Asteroid

Hello Alteryx Community,

Attached is my answer to my beer problems ( not a problem if its the right beer). I decided to tackle the problem as two separate work streams : 1. The first work stream focused was to focus on the columns which contained the scores for the concatenated beer and pop tarts for each of the respondent(s) 2. Normalize the respondants reponse pairing to a single line ( Beer, Pop-Tart, Score).

Challeng_83_Workflow.PNG

KMiller
8 - Asteroid

Solution attached.

Spoiler
19-06-2019 08-45-28.png
anaibeth
8 - Asteroid

Here`s my solution, divided the data into 2 streams for better handling. Saw some great solutions on the board afterwardschallenge 83.PNG 🙂

michael_heitz
8 - Asteroid

Fun challenge - led a training class today and used this as our topic and got through it in under an hour! Had some interesting ideas on how to progress through it, then reviewed some of the other solutions posted in the community.