cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Challenge #83: Pop-Tart and Beer Pairings

Alteryx Certified Partner

Solution attached. I agree with those that had 154 records as the result. The solution provided has 43 extra records that would skew the analysis.

Spoiler
The solution provided does not filter out survey pairings with a null score nor incomplete respondent pairings.

challenge_83_spoiler_KO.png
Alteryx Partner

Ah, beer and poptarts; I dare you to name a more classic pairing.

Here's my solution, not sure I'd want to try some of these pairings, although I'm not one to turn down free beer:

Spoiler
WC83workflow.PNG
Asteroid

Asteroid

Cheers!

Asteroid

Here is my solution

Highlighted
Alteryx Certified Partner

Sounds like a fun experiment!

Asteroid

My solution for challenge #83 is attached.

Asteroid

This one was fun, and a very practical data prep exercise. I'm not a beer drinker, but I do love Pop-Tarts, and I learned about some new flavors here!

Spoiler
It took me a few tries on the filter to match the output exactly - the output keeps partial responses (e.g. if the respondent entered their own pairing, but only entered a Pop-Tart flavor and nothing else).

Capture.PNG