community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now!
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Challenge #81: Multi-Level Bill of Materials Problem

Fireball

Fun challenge, had to work through it in a few different ways before I got one to work. I plan to check to see how someone put together an iterative macro to do this.

Spoiler
Challenge 81.PNG
Asteroid

Spoiler
 81..png
Alteryx
Alteryx

Having some real challenges wrapping my head around iterative macros. I finally got to something pretty close to the solution, but it was a long haul. Attached is my first attempt that actually worked although it uses a ridiculous number of tools. 

Aurora
Aurora
Spoiler

Realised that I forgot to add the actual solution - adding attachment now.

Alteryx Partner

Allowed me to revise my iterative macros, I had to peek into some spoilers to make it work that time.