community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Announcement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now!

Challenge #8: Aggregate Consumer Purchases

Meteor

Baby's second challenge response. This was helpful cross-tab practice.
I don't like that I've filtered the dates by string, or how ugly the meal filter is, but I need to accept that sometimes "done" is better than "perfect". I'll learn better with time!

challenge-8.PNG

Pretty standard fare.

Spoiler
008.png
Asteroid

I used a formula to generate flags for each meal type, then a summarize max (read: boolean AND), grouping by ticket id to find the ones that matched all three conditions.

Meteoroid

Hello!

Please find attached my solution to the challenge.

Spoiler
SolutionChallenge 8 Screenshot.JPG

Many thanks,

Paul

Meteor

My solution

Asteroid
Spoiler
Challenge#8.png
Meteoroid

Not the most direct way but only two extra steps!

Alteryx
Alteryx
Spoiler
Challenge_8_LG.PNG

My Solution. I used the Contains() function to identify whether a row had (Pizza OR Burger) AND (Side AND Drink)

Atom

Just completed weekly Challenge #

Spoiler
Weekly Challenge #8 Screenshot.PNG

Meteoroid

Solution attached.