Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #8: Aggregate Consumer Purchases

Ladarthure
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

My solution

nakamott
8 - Asteroid

Null filter could have been one step but this way is less thinking!

cgoodman3
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Here's my solution

Spoiler
Challenge 8.PNGb
Chris
Check out my collaboration with fellow ACE Joshua Burkhow at AlterTricks.com
chpoland
7 - Meteor
Spoiler
Workflow8.PNG
EricWe
Alteryx
Alteryx

Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Here is my solution ! Really interesting challenge !

JWS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Very interesting one!

schenkelpat
7 - Meteor

Thanks for the challenge!  I solved it in a different way than the proposed solution.  New to alteryx. Love that there are multiple ways to solve a single problem.  That being said, i know there are efficiencies gained by doing things certain ways.  Are the solutions posted by the OP optimized to be most efficient?  I would love to understand the efficiency gains of doing it one way versus the other!

Cheers,
Pat

dvsrtns
7 - Meteor

Good challenge!

Spoiler
image.png
ctrl_kudorje
8 - Asteroid

1) The since June 2013 comment did throw my output off, but adjusted the date filter for >='2013-07-01'

2) I used classifiers to identify the end values needed for the count and percentage of total.

3) Originally I was thinking of tickets that actually had more than one Meal deal. For this piece, I attempted to work on it and put it for now inside a deactivated container and proceeded to get the answer for the challenge's requirement. I am happy to hear from anyone to see how we can get a true count of all Meal deals irrespective of the ticket id.

SpoilerSpoiler