Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #8: Aggregate Consumer Purchases

nikomacaluso1
7 - Meteor

Done. 

Hi Perhaps my WF is slightly lengthier than the solution shared. I have parse the date field so that data will be in exact date format and will be more simple to filter for the beginners. Plus, I have done multiple filters to choose the Food (Pizza & burger) chosen along with side or a drink instead the flag method.

sajithanandcheriyil_0-1651219598407.png

MargMo
7 - Meteor

I realise my original post didn't have the attachment. Here goes!

bold3d
8 - Asteroid

Here is my solution to challenge #8.

millerbp
8 - Asteroid

Consumer purchases aggregated.

JamesCharnley
13 - Pulsar
Spoiler
JamesCharnley_0-1652299213783.png

I can remember struggling on this during my first day ever learning Alteryx and never getting the answer. Coming back to it now and getting the answer immediately felt good to say the least!

Hi Perhaps my WF is slightly lengthier than the solution shared. I have parse the date field so that data will be in exact date format and will be more simple to filter for the beginners. Plus, I have done multiple filters to choose the Food (Pizza & burger) chosen along with side or a drink instead the flag method.

sajithanandcheriyil_0-1652338489834.png

Wanhope
8 - Asteroid

My solution for challenge #8

abristow
5 - Atom

My solution.  Fun challenge.

cyg3003
8 - Asteroid

workflow is attached. Different way with the provided solution.