Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #8: Aggregate Consumer Purchases

mneun815
7 - Meteor

The wording of the date was confusing.  "Since June 2013" would seem to include meals sold in June 2013.

carmenrapariz
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Challenge 8.PNG
IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Nice challenge bit annoying with wording it 'since June'. 

Spoiler
IraWatt_0-1627678540888.png
soscool17
5 - Atom

Where the hell did secondary lookup came from, I have no clue while solving the problem?

Drvt6713
8 - Asteroid

Here is my solution to Challenge #8

Just an FYI, the instructions in the Challenge (Since July 1st) are different than the instruction in the comment box in the Challenge Start File flow.(since June 2013).  That threw me off and required some troubleshooting as my totals came out different than the desired output.  

Freddy123
7 - Meteor
Spoiler
FrederikF_0-1628143084637.png

MatthewBr
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

8 down....250+ to go...

neilmcg
7 - Meteor

My solution attached. I took advantage of the Summarize's concat functionality. "Since June 2013" was misleading and then I saw you corrected it but only on the Community post and not in the workflow.

shreyashvs96
5 - Atom

I tried a different approach - Leveraged summarize with strings to concatenate all the meal types.

shreyashvs96_0-1628317881104.png

JXEC
7 - Meteor

Initially missed the fact that there's a date limiter, always remember to read every part of the text.

Here's my solution.