This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
We've recently made an accessibility improvement to the community and therefore posts without any content are no longer allowed. Please use the spoiler feature or add a short message in the message body in order to submit your weekly challenge.
Solution attached. Since the string values for the Date sorted chronologically, I did not bother parsing. I didn't think to branch the logic to calculate the total tickets separately from the potential meal deals. That approach seems unnecessary.
My approach was very similar to others (and different from the posted solution) - looking at the solution file gives me additional ideas for consolidation/optimization of processes going forward. Thanks!