Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #8: Aggregate Consumer Purchases

Soura
6 - Meteoroid

Based on my understanding the count of type should be distinct because 3 people can buy meal associated with a ticket and if the ticket has three distinct type food and further if those are only Drink, Burger/Pizza and Side then thats the count.

Attached

Please let me know if there is any issue

AdrianFilip
7 - Meteor

Please find the solution attached

Spoiler
Spoiler
Solved Spoiler week 8.PNG

@Community_Admin The exercise is a bit difficult to understand. It requests to run the calculations for "tickets since June 2013" (my understanding being 01.06.2013) whilst the solution is offered from tickets from 01.07.2013. I was checking my results and they were different, and after digging more into the solution I spotted the gap. It may be confusing for some, so maybe rephrasing it could help?

Thank you 

aerxbb
5 - Atom

A pretty simple workflow using nested if statements to flag Meal Deals.

Tberney
8 - Asteroid

Trickier than I expected. Had to give the unique tool a workout

Tberney_0-1592605570813.png

clintonang
7 - Meteor

Great exercise! 

AnnaMikhaylova
8 - Asteroid

My solution follows the text rather then provided output, as "since June 2013" in my world will start on 1st of June 2013 (Finance background, you need to be exact). I did test it on filter since 1st of July 2013, and it returned the same result as required task.

Spoiler
AnnaMikhaylova_0-1592657377959.png

treepruner
9 - Comet

It isn't elegant, but it gets the ouput

Huy2508
5 - Atom

Here is my attempt

JoePC
9 - Comet

Completed solution attached.

Tony_Castillo