Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #8: Aggregate Consumer Purchases

ChrisMelck
8 - Asteroid

I love completing a challenge and then looking at how other people used different tools to get to the same solution. While I am still learning I just try to get to the right answer, but as time goes by and data sets get bigger - getting to the right answer faster will be the challenge.

papalow
8 - Asteroid

A fun challenge.  

rslopez2
8 - Asteroid

Thanks for the Challenge! 2nd overall challenge attempt, and the first solution I was able to solve accurately start to finish without needing to google any alteryx "how-to" concepts and rely on the awesome community posts to get me to the end! 

Took a bit different approach Using the Find and Replace tool to append the "type" to the ticket orders then used formula tool to create a flag for the higher level categories vs. the multiple Joins approach in the posted solution. 

cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar
Spoiler
Challenge 8.PNG

My solution

dicky5150
8 - Asteroid

Another challenge completed, bit chunkier than most probably but it does the job !!

nikolaskardasis
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Solution.PNG
zoingz
6 - Meteoroid

Attached is my solution

below is the general workflow process

challenge_8.PNG

IJReed
8 - Asteroid

👍