Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #8: Aggregate Consumer Purchases

SarikaFrancis
7 - Meteor

SarikaFrancis_0-1675388181978.png

T-McGough
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Screenshot_20230203_081822.png
gaoa
11 - Bolide
Spoiler
gaoa_0-1675645064990.png

MartinNiedziejko
6 - Meteoroid

Challenge complete

akorte1
8 - Asteroid

Done

CeliaC_Silje
8 - Asteroid

Spoiler
hycheungal_0-1675764614843.png

A nice challenge

Schild959
5 - Atom

Attaching file for challenge. Interesting challenge learnt a lot however didn't explore more at improving just yet.

HardikJani
7 - Meteor

Hi...very interesting challenge. I used a rather long approach I first looked up the data sheets using and find and replace and filtered it with the date(since June confused me as well) after that I concatenated the orders for each Ticket I'd and filtered unique tickets. I used a filter tool to filter out potential meal. And then used formula tool to get the final result. It was incredible to see the easier logics applied by others something that I would use in future challenges probably 

richmondbound
8 - Asteroid

Always fun doing these. I learned the actual operation of Contains() formula which was giving me for no reason a lot of trouble. I also find it interesting so the different ways this can be completed. I do think though that when it says since June 2013 it should be clarified to say since July 1, 2013. I read it as June 1, 2013 and ended up with a different answer. I didint want to open the full solution workflow and ended up spinning my wheels for too long to try and resolve what was not a flow issue but a clarificaiton issue.

In the future I think the terminology should be as specific as possible since we arent in a client meeting with the ability to get explicit answers in situations like these

jdunleap
7 - Meteor
Spoiler
Solution
Weekly Challenge 8 Solution.png